Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hot Stove Report 2

In this edition of The Hot Stove we will review the second flurry of trades happening in Ripken Jr.

The Charlotte Crocs send 5,000,000 dollars, Harry Posada, and Alton Parris to the Syracuse SkyRockets in exchange for Daniel Flores, Harry Lawton, and Pedro Calles. In this deal I like both teams. Charlotte unloaded 20 million dollars and recieved 3 prospect 2 of which will be starting this year. The SkyRockets recieve good hitting LF Harry Posada and future stud SS Alton Paris.

The Little Rock Jaeger Bombs receve Ernest Walker from the Buffalo Wings in exchange for James Blair. In this deal I like the Wings for bringing in versatile prospect James Blair.

The Dover Devils recieve Richie Byrd from the Buffalo Wings in exchange for Benito Fernandez. I like both teams for addressing needs in this deal, but gun to my head I give this one to the Devils.

The Indianapolis Chuck N Duck recieve Ed Clark, and Jeremi Allen from the Dover Devils in exchange for 3,000,000 dollars, Brandon Park, and Dewey Lombardi. In this deal I like the Devils. Both teams players recieved matchup pretty close, but the devil recieve 3 mil helps their case out.

The Iowa City I Wanna Score More recieve Orber Torres, and Miguel Borbon from the Dover Devils in exchange for Quentin Randa and Brady Dodd. In this trade its tough to say who won. But I would give it to Iowa City for snagging Borbon.

No comments: